Situated approximately 140 km south-west of Windhoek.
9600 Ha - Cattle Farm
- 22 camps
- 7 strand stock proof fencing on the borders.
- Extra droppers added to fences in order to make it zebra proof.
- External fencing measures a total of +- 53km of length.
- Internal fencing measuring +- 75km of length.
- There are 2 proper kraals, with 2 mangas and one loading ramp on the farm.
- Condition of the fencing is regarded as fair to good.
- Water is sourced from 13 installed boreholes
- 3 Windmills
- 10 Solar water pumps (All proper Grundfoss installations)
- Water installations supply water to 18 reservoirs in good condition consisting of
- 6 Cement reservoirs
- 7 x PVC 5000l water tanks
- 5 x PVC 10 000l water tanks
- 25 x Cement drinking troughs of 1000l each
-15.5 km of pipeline assist with the distribution of water
- 7 Earth dams in good condition assist with the water supply in the rainy season.
- There are 3 boreholes with adequate water without installation currently.
- 1 extra windmill assist in supplying water in the rainy season from 1of the earth dams to different reservoirs.
- 1 extra Grundfoss Solar installation assist with supplying water to a pipeline network to supply water to different drinking posts.
- Farm is relatively mountainous, but an adequate network of roads in good condition makes it accessible in most parts of the farm.
- Electricity at the farm is sourced from a solar system, with inverter and battery packs and a diesel generator for backup.
DESCRIPTION OF PERMANENT STRUCTURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
1. Main dwelling = 175 ²
Pergola Patio = 40 ²
Outside Braai = 42 ²
2. 2nd Dwelling = 201 ²
Covered Stoep = 30 ²
Ablution = 3 ²
3. 3rd Dwelling +- 10km from the main dwellings = 150 ²
4. Outbuildings = 85 ²
5. Power room, ration room and 2 garages = 80 ²
6. Shed = 214 ²
7. 2 Rondavel rooms for workers = 33 ²
8. 2 Ablution blocks for workers = 9 ²
9. 1 Campsite with ablution = 9²
10. 1 Campsite with rondavel and ablution = 25 ²