Well known established butchery in Swakopmund !
The opportunity to acquire a commercial property in beautiful Swakopmund, with existing rental income has become available!
The existing business (running concern) on this commercial property is a well - known and established retail/wholesale butchery with various income streams, and is also up for sale combined with the fixed property.
A.The building for sale forms part of a sectional title complex and comprises of
* The ground floor with the retail section where the public is served and products are sold, a meat processing room, a kitchen and a toilet facility.
* The first floor with an office, dry room for biltong, chilli bites etc, and a kitchen where the baking of pies and rusks take place.
* The total floor space = 155 ²
* The building is registered in a CC, therefore no transfer costs.
B.The business (running concern) comprises of
* Equipment to the value of +- N$ 300 000.
* Approved vendors to whom Erongo Meat & Fish supplies biltong, chilli bites, dry sausage, pork crackling, sausage rolls and other pies, rusks and other wholesale products on a permanent and ongoing basis. These vendors includes about 10 retail outlets including supermarkets and 24 hour garage convenience stores.
* The retail butchery selling meat and a variety of meat products directly to the public.
* The retail Fish outlet, buying fresh fish directly from fishermen and fish factories, processing it, and selling good quality fish products directly to the public.
* Other smaller income streams including the selling of purified water, airtime, snacks and cold drinks, as well as some take away meals (hamburgers, hotdogs, meatballs, fishcakes, etc.)
* The business is operating as a Trading as (Sole Proprietorship)
Buy the building as an investment and earn steady rental income from the butchery business. The valuation recently was N$ 1 780 000 for the building only.
Selling Price ONLY N$ 1 750 000.
Buy the building AS WELL AS the business.
Selling Price ONLY N$ 2 150 000
This is an excellent opportunity to relocate to Swakopmund, Namibia.
For more information or to arrange for a viewing, phone Braam Schutte +264 81 3862 567