A very popular and exceptionally well located Historical Building is for sale, located within the heart of Swakopmund CBD.
This popular building was completed in 1906 and hosted the First Post Office in Swakopmund.
Since 1967 the building was occupied and used by the Municipality of Swakopmund.
Since the municipality of Swakopmund moved to their new premises the building was sold and is now owned by a Closed Corporation.
Plans and sketches for proposed additions and alterations are available for a proposed new Hotel with 39 Rooms, a Restaurant, 7 Shops & Conference Facilities.