* Small holding meant for residential purposes only
* Set in bushveld surroundings with various roaming game
* Attractive,upmarket,SPACIOUS 2 Bedr home
* Set in stunning succulent garden with some large indigenous trees
* Game Waterhole adjacent to home
* Ornate wood,Zanzibar-like front door
* Double Volume spaces with attractive wood trusses
* Rusting,beautiful light fittings
* Lots of windows for LOTS OF LIGHT
* Great entertainment flow from inside to garden and pool area
*. Two water coolers that covers the entire home
CC Registered SAVE ON TRANSFER DUTIES
SELLING FURNISHED (excl personal items)
This MARVELLOUS property offers
* Large reception courtyard,surrounded by beautiful garden
* Ornate door,opens towards a large,double volume living area
* Living area has a large Fireplace,and a wall-long stack door that opens to the large under-cover patio
* Well appointed kitchen,open plan with living area
* Separate pantry and scullery
* Double garage with direct access into home
* 2 large,luxurious bedrooms,both with private bathrooms,and private patios
* 2 Bathrooms,both with shower,toilet,double basins
* Solar System Room (10 KVA Solar System)
* Garage size room wth two 5000L water tanks and pressure pump (Municipal water)
* Outside toilet with shower
* BBQ/Boma area and pool completes the outdoor entertainment space
* Game waterhole,that can be seen from all patios and pool area
* Plot size 14.21,Hectares
* Home 210m,Garages/outbuildings 69m,TOTAL 279m
Price N$5 550n000
General Information relating to the estate
* Omaruru Wildlife Estate is located around 6km outside Omaruru,on the Uis road.
* The Estate consists of 55 life style plots. The estate is only residential,and thus can no farming or other economical activities be undertaken.
* The only fence is the perimeter fence around the estate. No plot can be fenced in. Only 1 Hectare around a dwelling on a plot can be fenced in.
* A maximum of 2 dwellings can be erected on a plot. Dwelling should have either Thatch or Tile Roofs.
* There are various antelope and giraffe roaming on the estate. Most owners have water holes and feeding points close to their homes
* There is one large river that crosses the estate,and some smaller rivers in some areas.
* There is a monthly levy of N$2 000 that applies This is for security,and road maintenance.
* Normal municipal rates apply
* Municipal water is available for each plot.
* Each plot should be totally self sufficient with off the grid electricity solutions (like Solar Power)