Posted by Property News Namibia on 09 Oct 18
Prepare and prevent, don’t repair and repent.
Going on a well deserved holiday this festive season?
Be sure to protect your valuable assets by installing or upgrading your home security system before you leave on your trip.
Here are some tips to ensure the safety of your property.
Top 6 burglar prevention tips:
- Secure perimeters - fence, doors, windows and roof.
- Light up your home. Use timer switches when out or a home automation system.
- Store keys safely and out of sight from windows.
- Record details of valuables and do not keep large amounts of cash at home.
- Install and test alarms and security systems on a regular basis.
- Connect your security system to a reliable response company.
Home safety checklist:
- Check your alarm backup batteries.
- Add deadbolts on all doors with outside access.
- Don’t leave spare keys outside the house.
- Enhance your outdoor lighting & use a timer to make your yard brighter & less inviting.
- Add motion sensors in bushy areas or near outside doors.
- Install a home security system with fast response to a reliable response company.
- Lock all your doors/ garage doors and entrance gates.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car or visible from the outside.
- Utilise a fireproof home safe for important and valuable documents.
For more info on securing your property contact:
Supply, installation & repairs of alarm systems Installation & repairs of Electric Fencing
Installation of Gate motors
Installation of CCTV systems
Tel: 081 277 7345
Tel: 061 228 893